Here is a cute pic of Rebecca in her Sunday Best! She is always so happy to go to church and play in nursery. It is nice because we have finally taught her to sleep during Sacrament meeting and wake up in time for nursery. It seems to work well. What else are we to do with a 12:30 church time??? =)
Monday, September 3, 2007
Sunday Best
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh she looks so pretty! how funny she sleeps through sac meeting. I wish my kids did that...haha.
what a doll. i wish either one or both my boys would sleep during sacrament. we have 1130 church. i'll add u 2 my buddies.
Hey, you finally posted! I see you found my blog. You'll have so much fun checking everyone's out and posting on your own. Yes, I finally got my Tahoe! By the way, invites just went out and my baby shower is on 9-15 if you can make it. Also, hope you had a fun bday...It's almost Rebecca's too!
I can't believe how much she has changed in a year! What a cutie! and so pretty in her dress! :)
Post a Comment