Sunday, October 14, 2007

LIFE!!!!!!!


So, this weekend Sharon and I participated in a quarterly event for Primerica. It was great, there always great! I guess I forget how exciting our life is on a day to day basis. I invited one of our new guys to the event and he ate it up. He compared it to being at the Super Bowl. I am so used to the high energy events that I have become accustom to that atmosphere. I forget that most people are not excited about their life. Sharon and I have so much fun. It's almost hard to remember what it was like to go to a job I hated (almost!). We competed in 2 areas in our Division and walked away with 2 plaques. One for ninth place and one for fourth place. Not bad considering it is for all of Arizona.

One last thing - Money + Freedom = Happiness

No comments: