Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

We started Thanksgiving with me baking my first pumpkin pie! It actually turned out really well. It was delicious!!


Then, on Thanksgiving we went to my brother's house and this is how cute Rebecca looked! I decided to try out curling her hair and it turned out awesome!!! Isn't she adorable??

On Friday, we decided to put up our Christmas lights. It was actually chilly outside, so I had Rebecca try on her hat and gloves, she didn't really like them, but she looked cute in them anyway!!!

I really wanted to go to the Temple lights since it was opening night. However, I did not get the memo that said they don't turn on the lights until 7:15 on the first night, so we got there around 6 and waited and waited and waited. Needless to say, Rebecca got slightly impatient!

FINALLY they turned on the lights, it was really neat to see them all come on at once! What a great experience!!

2 comments:

Britney said...

Nice pie! You should give me the recipe for that cookie pie thing you made. Sounded so good!! Looks like you guys had fun. We had a blast yesterday with you and your momma. We really need to hang out soon again. I am all for bowling haha

Lacey T said...

So proud of you for cooking Sharon! That was Sharon's pie, right? I wouldn't put it past Richard to try baking. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.