Saturday, February 9, 2008

DISNEYLAND!!


Richard and I had the opportunity to go to Disneyland a couple of weekends ago. It was a blast! We were able to go with 8 other adults and get in free!! (I know what you are thinking, "she didn't take Rebecca?") Rebecca is not tall enough to ride most of the rides so I brought her home some Minnie Mouse ears. I promise to take her when she is big enough to understand it all! Anyway, we started out the day with 10 of us and by 9:30 that night there were 5 left. I was one of the 5 that lasted 10 hours at Disneyland! It was awesome! We also went over to California Adventure, I really enjoyed the Tower of Terror, I think it was my favorite. It was nice to have a whole day to just play!

Check out our picture from Splash Mountain. Yes, I am in it, I am squished between Richard & Theresa, I was ducking so I wouldn't get wet, of course that didn't happen. My whole leg was soaking wet when we got done. It was worth it though.


Then we ran into Goofy, who was obviously on vacation! =)


All in all the trip went really well. We actually went there because we had a Primerica even there. It was absolutely awesome!! I love going to those because I can really see the big picture with Primerica and what we are doing to change people's lives. It makes me see the crusade that we have to do what is right for all our clients every time. I really do love Primerica and the difference that we make by being a part of it!

5 comments:

Goddess Yavon said...

Hello Sharon,

This is absolutely awesome! You guys seemed to be having so much fun at Disney World by enjoying the freedom Primerica affords your family. Way to Go!

I am a new Rep with Primerica and on the "Fast Track." This truly reinforces my commitment to my family and my Primerica business, as well.

Keep a big look out for Best3 Primerica, Highland Springs, VA. I'll see you guys at our National Conference in '09.

God Bless,

Yvonne Best
Best3Concepts.com

Lacey T said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I'm glad you gave me the idea to take a lil trip there. Looking at your pics makes me want to go back already! I'm also glad you two are enjoying work. It makes it a little easier to get up and do it all over again every day!

Anonymous said...

FUN!!!

Amy said...

Hey Sharon! Of course I remember you!!! Are you kidding! You were one of my best friends for a long time. I think of you now and again and wonder what you are up to! You look happy and your little girl is so cute. Where are you living? We are in Gilbert. Good to hear from you. Add my blog to your links if you would like.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.