Wednesday, March 19, 2008

**BEWARE 3 Posts in 1 Day!**

So, I have been thinking I really should update my blog more often and so that is what I am going to do. I really like reading blogs to find out what people are up to, it is a nice way to stay in touch.

This weekend is Easter! Can you believe that? This is a very early Easter and it seems to throw me off a bit, I keep thinking we should be in April already! Where does the time go?? Anyone have any fun plans?

I am wanting to read more books so if anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it! I have already read the Twilight series and that was so good! I really am open to just about anything. So let me know what you got!

Alright well here it is 3 posts in one day so now you all have something to look forward to as I continue to update more often than once a month!! Blog at you soon!! and Happy Easter to all!!



3 comments:

Britney said...

I dont read so I dont have any books for you. Hope you find some good ones! Hope you guys had a fun Easter

Carlie said...

there is a book that my mom has read and she says it's really good, i think it's called "the ladies number one detective agency" or something along those lines. I do not know who the author is. I made me a new blog- my old was was being gay- so you can change my blog address to coltin-n-connersmommy.blogspot.com.
rebecca is such a cutie pie

Sean said...

Wazzzup. I gots me a mad blog now.
wereseal.blogspot.com

Hope you guys are doing great!

Rebecca Rules!