Well now that I am back from my short kidnapping, I suppose it was Richard's way of saying "update your blog!" So here I am. I do have little to blog about. I did get a new job which I started last week. I work for Circle K. Yeah right, not at a Circle K!! I work in the corporate office in Tempe. I am an Accounting Analyst. I really like it plus they have free soda & drinks, the break room is like a mini Circle K!! It is pretty cool.
Rebecca is still getting bigger everyday and we are still working on the potty training, my goal is to get her all done by August so she can go to preschool. Any suggestions??
I will have to take some more pics of Becca to post so you can all see how big she is getting.
I promise I will be back soon.
Sharon
Saturday, June 7, 2008
I AM ALIVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy you are liking your new job!
I can't wait to see pics of Rebecca!
yay you updated!!! I am jealous of your new circle k job...haha. Free soda? what could be better??
Post a Comment