Last week we took Rebecca to get pictures for her 3rd birthday. They turned out really cute!We even got a good family picture!
You guys look really great. I can't believe how old our children are!
All the pictures are so cute! great family photo!
wow those pictures turned out so good!!! She looks so old. The family one looks great.
are these pictures waiting for me in the mail? I will keep a look out for them! are you sure rebecca did not turn 4 years old? love, your sister
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You guys look really great. I can't believe how old our children are!
All the pictures are so cute! great family photo!
wow those pictures turned out so good!!! She looks so old. The family one looks great.
are these pictures waiting for me in the mail? I will keep a look out for them! are you sure rebecca did not turn 4 years old?
love, your sister
Post a Comment