Okay, so I will finally update the blog:
Here is what we have been up to:
We took a trip to the AZ State Fair. We go every year to see the Demolition Derby. I didn't get to see it this year since we took Becca, but we did have a lot of fun!
Here is the one picture of Rebecca we got (our batteries died):We did get to ride the ferris wheel and it was a lot of fun. Rebecca really does enjoy carnival rides. I can't wait till she is older, I will finally have someone to ride the rides with!! =)
This year my Mom actually entered her afghans in the fair. She got second place on one of them:It was really neat to see it there! Great Job Momsie!!!!!
Obviously Richard already put some Halloween pictures on here but Rebecca just loved her costume so much this year here are a few more:This is Rebecca right before we went Trick or Treating on Halloween. She was so excited to use her Elmo bucket again this year ( you would think this child would eventually get over Elmo!)
And finally one last picture:
We hope you all had a great October!!!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Sharon's Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats to your mom!! Thats awesome she got 2nd place.
Post a Comment