This post is just for Aunt Kathryn, so here you go:
What have we been up to? Well, in October, Rebecca had her cousins Alex & Josh over. Here is a pic of all three of them sitting in the recliner together:They really have a lot of fun playing together. They took turns wearing Rebecca's princess crown:
Then on Veteran's Day, Richard took Rebecca to downtown Mesa for the Veteran's Day Parade:
Richard started a new job right before Thanksgiving and I took a pic of him in his new office:
Yep, he gets to work from home! He just needs a new desk and an actual chair. Maybe for Christmas!
We had a really nice Thanksgiving. We were able to see some of my family and most of Richard's. Here is a pic of Rebecca before the fun day:
And here is just a random pic I took of her before bed.
She sure is growing up fast! We will be taking her Christmas pictures on Wednesday so I will post more then.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Catching Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what cute pictures. I dont think you should get richard a chair...let him sit on the couch haha.
What's Richard doing now? Sweet new job! I need one of those work at home deals.
Is Richard a gigalo? Rebecca sure looks cute! You probably saw my mom in the parade...she was on a Marine's float.
Post a Comment