Jason is getting so big. Here are a few pictures I took:
This one was taken when he was a week old:This one was taken when he was 3 weeks old:
This one is from today 1 day shy of 6 weeks:
This is such a cute picture of Rebecca and Jason:
She really does love having him around and likes to talk to him whenever he is awake.
It is hard to believe it has already been 6 weeks! I will be back at work in another 6. However, Richard and I are so excited because we are going to Universal Studios in a couple of weeks to celebrate our 8th anniversary. I am definitely looking forward to a couple days out of town. It will be good for both of us! We will post pics of that when we get back.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Happenings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment