Here are some recent pics from 2010. We moved in January and are enjoying all the extra room in our new home!
Jason is now eating baby food 4 times a day in addition to his bottles. He sure is a Super Chunk! We love him so much!
Rebecca just loves him so much. She always wants to play with him when he is awake!
We now have a nice big kitchen and I have been doing lots of baking. Yes, Jason is sitting on the kitchen counter, this is how come I can get lots of baking done!And Rebecca just loves to have "balanced" meals for dinner:
Seriously, it is all I can get her to eat!!!
Rebecca really enjoys her dance class. She is always asking me to take pictures of her "dancing" Here is a great pose:I finally got Jason smiling in a picture!
Isn't he cute?
So that is the Freeman's thus far in 2010. Happy New Year!!!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
2010 Finally!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jason is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how big he is. I realized I never e-mailed you back! (I'm so sorry!) My brain gets lost at times. I have a dental convention to go to this Friday, but let's keep trying! I would love to get together sometime when you are off! I haven't been working much, so just let me know when you have another free time.
Post a Comment