Thanks Britney for the tag!
This has been on a few blogs so I thought I would do it as well.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
I actually think this might be scary to see what sticks in other people's minds. I guess we will see!!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY I am so glad your doing this!! Ok...now I cant pick one...so here are a few =)
*Going to your house for lunch and having peanut butter sandwhiches and milk...and then having your mom call the school cause we didnt want to go back
*eating lunch at foodinis...haha
*The pictures at the park (shh we were still in school...right?)
*All of our many trips to Snowflake...to see our "friends" Landry...brett...jon...molly...haha
Being pregnant together and eating Matta's then heading directly to IHop for more.
OR
Buying condoms at Big Lots while on one of our outings after having the babies!
I remember being invited to your sixteenth birthday party and needing a ride home, so you asked your mom if you could drive us home.I don't remember if you had just got your liscense or were waiting to get it, but I was so nervous! Don't know why I remember but on the way home you swerved so not to hit a cat.
I remember having P.E.together(Or Dance)
I recall the time when Gramsie was watching Rebecca and I was in town. It was bedtime and Gramsie was already snoozin in the laz-y-boy so I was going to put Rebecca to bed - but she wasnt tired. (shocking!)
So I taught her this really fun game called All the Way Down where you spin in circles really fast and giggle a lot until you need to fall all the way down - and giggle some more.
Once we did that for about 10min Rebecca didn't have so much energy left. So I put her in bed and read her a special Aunt Karen story (meaning I make it up) and the end Rebecca has to say over and over until she falls asleep .... the ending is, "Aunt Karen is my favorite."
She said it about 5 times and then closed her eyes and went to sleep.
HAHAHAHAHA - I am pretty sure both tricks, I mean tactics, have made an impression!
Post a Comment