So, I just thought I would write a post about my Rebecca. I love her so much! I took this picture the other day and it really captures her life, if you know what I mean. She is our little princess. She rules the house. (Obviously, I mean she is in the best chair in the living room all sprawled out like she owns the place!) The potty training is still going really well and I am sure she will be ready for preschool in September. It is very exciting! It is so crazy how fast kids grow up. I can't believe Rebecca will be 3 in September, I feel like she was just born! Well, anyway not much to say other than have a:

Thursday, July 3, 2008
Rebecca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a true picture! It is funny how kids just take over! Happy 4th to you guys too!
Sorry we won't be coming that way. There is a way that cuts across going north. I'm sure we will be back sometime next year to visit. Unless you guys are planning on coming that way, we probably won't see you till then. You are more than welcome to come visit us in Idaho!
Katie
Post a Comment