
So we got a new car! It is awesome! I love Honda's! It has all the options and a sunroof! It gets way better gas mileage than the trailblazer did! I still can't believe we sold our trailblazer in just 3 days!
Hmm..so what else is going on? Rebecca is still potty training and doing really well. She starts preschool on Sept. 2nd. I am really excited for her to start. I know she will just love it! She gets to go to a preschool that is done by two ladies in my ward, they are calling it "BeckyLynn's Preschool" She will go Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9-11:30. I think it is going to be a lot of fun for her.
Not much else happening around the Freeman house. What are you all up to?
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
New Car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY I love your new car!! Its awesome!
Post a Comment